Time is essential in today marriage and we has the responsibilities
of raising a family, success at work and keeping up with our own
busy schedules, nurturing our marriage can easily move down on our
list of priorities. Here are Seven Principles of a Healthy
and Believe in God
- We believe the number one essential is to allow God to control
our lives and our marriages.
- Feeling understood in your marriage is one of the greatest
feelings a couple can have, yet feeling misunderstood can be one the
greatest challenges in your marriage. We believe that good
communication is a major component of a healthy marriage and we to
help you to have great communication with your spouse.
- The power of romance and intimacy to nurture a marriages are our
greatest ally and without it - it can become its greatest enemy. We
want to help couples recognize that we each have unique needs and
remember that our spouse has unique needs as well.
- God created men and women to be totally different and we
celebrate it. As couples we can use those differences to complement
and serve each other or we can allow our difference to push us
apart. We believe that couples should seek to understand, love and
accept each other's differences.
- Spend time together as a family is an important priority in a
successful marriage. We believe that the grass is always greener
where you water it so our schedules must reflect the priority of
- One essential that every healthy marriage needs is security and
protection. We believe that couples need to know that together we
can work anything out.
Me - Heal Me
- We bare the infirmities of the weak and through sickness and
distress, we need to be there for each other that make me laugh,
comfort me, and tell it will be alright through the tough time.